AGRESIV GUY STOCKHOLM !!

Started by Mercedes · 41 Svar ·

He come to me and my girlfriend for a duo meeting - swedish guy look normal but he was drunk. He take 30 min , he got all service with us and when was 5 min till meeting end and we still see that he want do everything , we say that time its finish soon and then he start to every aggressive and scream to us " fucking bitches " and say that its not true that time its finish soon so we say that he can check our sms but he still scream " fuck you bitch " "whore " he dress up and slam the door strong. after he send me sms "fucking whore " and probably will send moore but i block him.

Your comment Logga in för att svara på detta innehåll!
  • There are so many ass holes out there
    @gentelmannnn
  • Kanonkalle · · · (#0)
    Thank you for warning your fellows
    @Kanonkalle
  • mantra · · · (#0)
    He must be really drunk or dumb (or maybe both). Because there is only 2 people in Sweden with his name when you google the phone number. I bet he will regret this in the morning.
    @mantra
  • Stroke survivor · Breast lover · · (#0)
    I just love when assholes like that get hung out in official
    @Stroke survivor
  • PAMELA · Pamela · · (#0)
    hi from me ! I know this guy I been with him maybe 4/5 times and never have a problem . he always treat me nice . but second he never come drunk to me . I see people change when they are drunk or whatever.
    @PAMELA
    • He was with me aswell one few months ago , thats why im so suprise and will never expect that he become that agresive. But it was last time , the fact that he was drunk its no excuse for his behavior and im sure he can act like that again with other girl
      @Mercedes
    • Yes , nothing its excuse for something like that ! I dont care if he was normal client before if i see that he even write to woman ' fucking bitch '
      @Alexandra
    • Like i said before drunk or not that is what kind of a person he is. Your lucky he was in a good mood those time he met you!
      @gentelmannnn
  • PAMELA · Pamela · · (#0)
    yes correct ! when he did once sure will make again . is good that he not hit you or your friend . me to I don't wanna see this guy anymore .
    @PAMELA
  • Heeeeeeej · · · (#0)

owner of that number
    @Heeeeeeej
    • And he is married...he totally fucked up!
      @gentelmannnn
    • That is not the owner of the number. This is someone with the same name as the owner of the company I work for.
      Check the number again, it's a company number.
      This man is innocent family father who has nothing to do with this.
      I am the man who argued with Mercedes about what was a misunderstanding form my side.
      I have apologized to Mercedes and my behaviour was not acceptable.

If you want to know who I am, this is me. https://***

I stand for what I have done, so please don't punish an innocent man, that is not ok.

If you don't believe that this is me on that profile, I'm sure Mercedes can confirm it.
      @Hejhejhallå
    • That is not the owner of the number. This is someone with the same name as the owner of the company I work for.
      Check the number again, it's a company number.
      This man is innocent family father who has nothing to do with this.
      I am the man who argued with Mercedes about what was a misunderstanding form my side.
      I have apologized to Mercedes and my behaviour was not acceptable.

If you want to know who I am, this is me. https:/***

I stand for what I have done, so please don't punish an innocent man, that is not ok.

If you don't believe that this is me on that profile, I'm sure Mercedes can confirm it.
      @Hejhejhallå
  • Bollshiit girls!! You 2 sound very naive in this brunchen.
    @Latineskortje