Robbery

Sandra LOVE (@sandralove) · 2 replies ·
the first robbery the young man 1.70 height with the belly long hair the chestnut with Hilights came and wanted to pay me 500 did not accept said he went to get more after looking in the whole house came the second time demanded in the bathroom with maximum agitation was trembling and was restless! I sent my colleague to look at the viewfinder I Felt in in danger The viewfinder was plugged with the hand in and somebody tried the door, slightly calmly I laughed the phone and called the police! when he heard they both run Away ! I don’t know What it was that But it was not normal the other guy tryng the door while i am bussy with the client ! I Felt it was almost rubbery from the maximum agitation!

1 attachment:
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)