Complain about the price ! 0046721510529

MELISSA♡♡♡ · 70 replies ·
When u guys geting so cheap (some of you )to complain about price? Every girl pay for her add and can she ask for how she wish or how much she think deserve. I don' t care if some girls treat themself so cheap but this my price and u can read before to call me . How u can complain about this ? Why u call girls and when u hear the price complain about this ? Why u sey is competision with the price ? If i want my price be the most high I can do it is my decision and nobody most complain about it. If you don' t like don't call me , but to call me to sey to me how frustrated u are so u complain about the prices ... And after all that u told me u will write about me ? I'm very curious about what u will write ? How u call a girl and complain about her prices, how gentlemen u was asking me why this price ? Shame on you. How creepy u can be??

1 attachment:
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)