Jessie (073 591 0417) -- flake

Jabulon (@jabulon) · 4 replies ·
Tried to hook up with Jessie in Malmö (she's now in Göteborg) in October. We arranged time and place, and then this happened, which I tried to write down in a review:

Jessie turned out to be a major flake, which is why no "favorites" ended up being enjoyed. I arrived a few minutes early, and she texted me to wait 10 min, she was "downstairs to buy something". No problem, so I waited. 10min later, I ping her again. No response. A few minutes after that, I ask "Are we on?", she answers she'll be "back in a few min". Hm, okay. 7 minutes later I learn that she'll be "home in 2min", and after 7 more minutes I ping her again, and she finally responds with the door bell code and the floor I need to go to.

That's also the last I hear from her. I ring (twice), outer door opens, I go up, and that's that. Apartment door stays closed, no response to my text, nothing. I get if a girl screens her customers through the peep hole, but even then it would seem that minimal decorum would be to give some kind of polite response, especially after making someone wait for half an hour. So no, won't repeat that experience, don't recommend you do.

--

Alas, the review was never published. So now it's here. I'm sure Jessie might be a nice girl, if you get to meet her. Unfortunately, her appointment-keeping practices are more than rude.

Please, ST staff: if you decide to no publish the review, it would be nice to let people know why.
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)