Cheaper girls and Agents

Ingvar54 (@ingvar51) · 24 replies ·
Emily I see you use my review for your own purpose. Pls understand I usually ask if the girl is independent. And I always get an answer Yes usually in good English. When arriving there is somethimes a girl speaking poor english i.e. Not the same girl I talked to. When this happens I like to inform others there is an agent, that is why I write that, then the client can choose Himself. Price level has on serious pages like ST not so much with agents to do, there are cheaper girls that are independent. They can be cheaper not having to pay the agent. And there are more expensive girls having to pay 30-50% of income to agent depending on service and rent. And there are expensive girls like yourself liking to keep all the money for herself. Whatever you girls choose is up to you (I am not talking about trafficking and unserious business now) do not blame the guys we have enough to handle like false information with fake photos, many profiles, fake service annonced, extra payment requests, waiting outside when not in time and more. Keep it Serious !
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)