Why some sick perverts ask for sex with out condom???!!!??

Lizy · 0 replies ·
Girls, dont do that!
Is not worth it!
Do a search on google, many people they have AIDS in Sweden
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, there are around 6,000 people living with HIV in Sweden.

Sweden's Communicable Diseases and Prevention Act. First introduced in 1988, it includes a contentious clause that obliges HIV-positive individuals to inform prospective sexual partners that they carry the virus.

"It’s a law that works negatively," argues Steenberg.

"It prevents people from testing because of a false security - you have sex with someone who doesn’t say anything which is fine because they have to inform you by law. It just doesn’t work like that in practice."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is some idiots i can say, who want to pay 20.000, 25.000kr per overnight
After you fix all the details for the meeting, it comes the question ..Can we do it with out condom, because i am alergic?
What the heck....
I am hundred procent around will be girls who will accept that! But is not worth it!!!
Do not do it, if you get AIDS, thats terrible!
I wish you all the best!
Health is to important!
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)