Scammed

Per (@pers_blogg) · 9 replies ·
Hello, I was scammed some time ago. First of all I want to emphasize that it wasn´t at sex-tjejer but at eskort69.se
I was convinced to transfer an amount of money with my paypal account. In exchange I would be given erotic photos as well as irl sex.
Just wonder it there is any way I might get the money back, if you have any idea please?
The amount of money is what most foreign girls and women charge for one hour of service with vanilla gfe sex.
The scammer all the time tried to give the impression of being in my city. I understand Swedish well and you can please send me PM in Swedish if that for some reason is advisable. Also the scammer seems to be knowing Swedish well enough.
I havn´t called the police or made any report about this matter.

1 attachment:
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)