Care girls please

Marianna · 33 replies ·
Hello everyone, I've been in Lidköping for only three days with today, I'm in Götene and I was contacted again by the guy who told me to be from Qatar and he was going to pay me 20,000 crowns for the whole night, this time as I'm alone Half an hour from Vänersborg by taxi I told him yes and I left for about eight o'clock yesterday evening,say that in roundtrip taxi you spend 1000 crowns,and when I get to the address: gasvarksgatan 3B (he says 3A and when you're there he says 3 B)I open the door and go up to the second floor, then I see a very young tall and strong black guy,I enter and I realize when we started talking that he does not know Qatar and I was there two years ago,I ask him for the money and he says he gives it to me in the morning, then I say no, I get up from the couch and I want to go but he does not let me, he quickly pulls a knife out of the sofa and threatens me by forcing me to sit on the bed and he says he just got out of jail and he's crazy and does not mind killing me, then he rapes me in the ass and thanks for letting me go.I am not well and this has given me to think many things. Just be careful, please, your number is 768682425.
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)