BUG: No longer possible to sort selection

ovejo (@ovejo) · 4 replies ·
Summary: The option to sort the selection of ads have been removed, this also removes easy access to a very useful source of information for the serious user of the site.

Rationale: The level of trustworthiness behind an ad can vary substantially, from a pure scam that may put the security of the buyer at risk all the way to the most wonderful, honest and hardworking specimen that mankind have to offer.

Information on how long a seller have been a member, any new comments and reviews and how often a seller visits and updates the information in the ad can be important information when a buyer summarises the available information before making a decision.

As all the information needed can be found in profiles and other places on the site, this is obviously not a information disclosure issue.

But the current level functionality requires a buyer to make a private list that is manually sorted, clearly not a step forward.

My previous offer to help you out remains, I've got 25+ years experience as an IT-consultant, 8+ years of development using RoR/php and I have single handed managed all infrastructure and maintenance for one of the top-5 internet sites in Sweden.
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)