Is Francesca also Yasmin?

shyjohn (@shyjohn) · 5 replies ·
Ok, so I sent a text to Francesca (listed in Malmö) and got a strange question back, asking if I am in Skövde. Told her where I am, and then I got texts wondering if I wanted to meet.

Ok, so I say where I am, near Malmö, and she insists on asking if I want to meet when she is in Skövde, as the ad suddenly says...

Things took a turn for weirder later when I got a text from another number saying she's free now. Ok, I asked who she is, if this is a new number. Then she says she changed SIM, and she's Yasmin in Skövde. When I googled the number I found a link to a removed ad here for a Yasmin in Skara.

She said I had texted her and wanted to meet. I told her I'm near Malmö so it's a bit too far to Skövde and also asked if she's the same person as Francesca. She replied with "Yes" and then "Ok bye".

Some weird shit going on...

I noticed some time back that some use at least two ads when I came to see someone and asked if it was her name and she was totally honest and said that ad is fake and the name she goes by is the one on the real ad. She seemed sorry about the deception and I know some girls don't write the ads themeselves. At least it was the same girl in the pictures for both ads, except the fake one only had pictures taken from behind so you don't see the face. The real ad had pictures of her face, and she was the one I met.
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)