pedophilia

skywalker · 8 replies ·
In our liberal world it seems that pedophilia is getting less and less serious crime. At the same time, more and more politicians have phodophilic disorder, I don't want to name anyone but it's easy to find them, but interestingly, the media don't go after them. A couple of days ago I visited a country popular among sex tourists like me and to my astonishment, I've seen many under age girls working in the trade. I knew there are under age workers but not that many than today. And their clients as I saw were middle-aged or elderly men from the west. Politicians set the bad example...and I remember the Lolita island and the pedo American political elite, so I am not surprised...
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)