Bad guy

Renata (@whoisrenata) · 13 replies ·
He been with me for 40 min, time wich he was very stressed and agitated, I asked him if is all alright.. I didn't know what to do.. Anyway time passed he dressed up and asked for a glass of water, time he was stole the money he gave me, I asked him what he was doing he hit me, and run away.. This is not normal.. Poeple. We are in 2022 why we have to be like this.. Why this type of things has to happen? If u don't like something tell me.. Be nice but don't act like an asshole.. Aggressive.. He is not swidish.. He said is from Iran maybe.. Can't remember. I m good but if some other girls happen more worse than me.. Girls, who happened same as me know the feeling.. Is very bad..the worse feeling ever.. Becouse of situations like this I will not take cash anymore.. Only by credit card wich is safe and secure for u also. Take care!

1 attachment:
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)