Warning psycopath/rapistman in Östermalm Stockholm.

Markku (@markku) · 14 replies ·
Hi Everybody! One girl I have known for some time decided to change town from Gothenburg and go Stockholm the other week. She is not new in business at all. Choose her clients well. This happned in broad day light in finer parts of Östermalm. She ended up with an outcall, a Swedish middleaged man, decided to go to his apartment with this man only thing was when they were entering the building she was told he was scared of neighbours seing him with her so he told her to go with him another way through fire stairs in basement floor. Well at this point everything turned hysteric. There was little light and she got very bad vibes about everything. No good space and no where to move. This man planned this from start with her. She told me she was pushed against a wall, trousers and panties pulled down to her ankels and he shouted something like "you are a whore I fucking do whatever I want with you". At this point felt really not in control and had the feeling everything was out of control and nothing to defend herself. She tried to pull back and raised her voice to maximum but all of a sudden there were a knife right in her face telling her to shut up and be quite and do want he wanted. Just when she know she was in his violence and almost let him do what he was going to do (raping her) somebody at the other end of corridor by some storage rooms were coming down hitting the lights and this man shortly take his knife down and at this moment she took her chance slid away from him leaving him behind a few steps moving towards the person coming in to basement(cellar) and hit the stairs into the street. I was told this recently and this girl is totally heartbroken by this attempt of rape. Don't now whom to speak to and don't want to go to Police. So therefor BIG WARNING RAPIST loose in Östermalm. Swedish middleaged man, uses kik and member of Rosa Sidan. In this case tried to lure this young
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)