Good afternoon ! About varning on me ( Diana LaFee )

Diana · 50 replies ·
Hello everyone and sorry for posting this thing here , but yesterday in the evening , a "gentleman" Magnus , wrote a thread about me on forum . Of course , because he banned me to reply in his contents , I'll write here what I want to say .
1. He didn't gave details about meeting, where took place ; if he visited me , he would say it .
2. Never happened that someone cancelated a meeting after he saw me . I have enought recently photos and verified sign .
3. In the case that happened like he said , why didn't he go or he stayed actually ? Because his story is little bit unclear .
4. In the case that this really happened , part 2 : isn't polite , and very disrespectfull to talk about a human , nevermind girl or boy , like this , comparing to animals . You has had a bad experience ? Write it with normal words , with explications and conclusions , no need to use bad words . The 7 years education from home and kindness = 0 .
5. For the others , that judge Russia , first of all , I have 2 nationalities , second at all , maybe they didn't messed up with a russian in reality , to see why it's saying : russians are crazy .
6. If he was really educated , could have a discution with me , even public one , but he refused my right at answer and defend .
Sorry for getting you bored or bothered , have a really nice afternoon&evening !
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)