Looking for romantic sex experience

Robin (@robinmalmo) · 6 replies ·
I dont like to have a sex experience in rush of time at all. looking for a girl or couple to enjoy for longer time. I will not take money for my service , if you will enjoy the time with me - you may give some tips :)
BTW i am 26 years old Indian guy with big dick. I love to suck deeply and can fuck with or without condom. My expectation is your satisfaction. i have own car so i can visit your place within whole skane area. but i live in malmo.
So better if you live in malmo,lund or around these cities. let me know me if you gonna meet with me.
before confirming or booking my time you may ask for a coffee or drinks date to check out my personality :) i gonna make sure that you will also feel ok with me.
sms : 0723237744 or kik: robinmalmo
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)