No prices and no replies, what's the point?

shyjohn (@shyjohn) · 4 replies ·
I see ads sometimes that don't list any prices, which is fine in a way, and I get that if you start asking about the price you are already interested, and sometimes it might lead to you accepting a higher price because by the point you get to know the price you might allready be deep in fantasies about what you want to do and very horny but...

Sometimes the person behind the ad doesn't reply about the price, even some that are verified... What's the point? Collecting phone numbers?

Some even answer right up to the point of you being there and then it's like they had another client and don't honor the original request, but in those cases I think it would be good to let the other person know that "Hey, sorry, I had another meeting but we can meet later/tomorrow/other day", but instead they stop talking to you despite you showing that you indeed went tho see them...

Oh well, their loss I guess, but it's frustrating!

Last time this happened when I was at the address I ended up looking for another date despite it being VERY late and ended up with someone I really liked to all's well that ends well I guess, I just wish it wasn't such a mine field!

I will add that I've had very good meetings with women that don't list the price right away, but those were ones that responded, and when it was a little too late told me I'm welcome to try to book at a later date...
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)