Be careful girls in Göteborg!!

Roxana (@roxan) · 28 replies ·
Hi girls, i want to share what happend with me now. Have one guest who very dangerous!
He dont speak english, only swedish but i cant, so we only sms, but he have friend who speak english, he told me that him friend wanna stay with me 4h, i say ok, i open the door for him.
He's pay my time normaly, after changed him self!!!! He want rape me, he wanted to catch me, i never meet people like him, in turn i work soon 3 years ago, very much countrys, but him very agressive and I think that he take some tabletts, or i dont know... He's fucked up my brain very very much, I yelled at her, I bothered him out of my house (luckily), i think he from Arab.
This is my worst night.... Save this number girls and dont pick up the telephone for him!!!!
0769222286 (GÖTEBORG)
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)