+46703308633 Rape man

Mika · 22 replies ·
Girls, be careful, I made an appointment to meet with this Kevin Setterman in Karlstad, at the hotel on 06/08/2021 at First Hotel River C. We met, he paid me for an hour, and everything was fine, but then we started having sex, and this man frankly does not understand the word no. He began to forcefully shove my ass, I tried to remove his hands, he started wringing his hands behind my back, and continued to stick his fingers, he wanted to rape me in anal sex, against my will. I said 10 times that I do not do it and I don’t like it, but the person doesn’t understand the word no. He also pulled me by the hair, and tried to stick his cock so deep that I suffocate. He also strangled me with his hands. This guy did everything against my will and made fun of me. At the very end, when he finished, I went to the shower first, after that I immediately got dressed and wanted to go out. He blocked me at the door and started shouting that I had stolen his wallet. He probably wanted to take money into me. Then he found it, started looking at his watch and saying that the time was not over yet. But I was already so broken that I just ran away from this rapist.
he has two numbers: +46703308633
Tel. 073-756 01 97
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)