Another punter meets the police

DAVIDB777-ER (@davidb777-er) · 12 replies ·
”Sexköpare avslöjades – när han gick fel”
Sex buyers were revealed - when he went wrong

This happen mid March. I man was out to meet a girl, they have been communicating through text messages.
When the time came where the man was suppose to meet the girl, he had 2000sek cash on him and continued heading to (Lorensberg). The man had difficulties finding the girls place and even Parkering spot but the girl had already sent the directions and port kod to the building.
Time goes on the girl ask the man via text “where are you”, the man applied with “I am here”.

However, the man had entered the wrong staircase. So when he didn't show up, the woman decided to cancel the meeting. Instead, the man met the police, who were at the address just as a result of an “action on human trafficking and prostitution” (seems a bit odd but whatever).

The police then found the 2000sek cash and the text messages with the girl and this concluded the fact that this man was meet for the purpose of pursuing “sex” for another human being.

The man then confessed to the allegations and state that
“ It was the first time I did this. I was desperate, I wanted to lie down. I didn't think about the consequences. When I went to the website I became obsessed. I'm ashamed, he expressed in police interrogation”

This in all gave the man criminal charges of the purpose of attempting to buy sex.

Wish the penalty is set at 40 daily fines of 250sek, a total of 10,000sek.

This happened in Gothenburg mid March somewhere around the are of Lorensberg.

This is written in a article from the new outlet GP.se
This me trying to translate and summarize the story.
Cheers ?
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)