Professional domina in Stockholm

This thread is awaiting approval. Once it gets accepted, others will be able to see it too.
Catherine (@bdsm_in_stockholm) · 0 replies ·
Hello, I'm Catherine, I am wait for you, for intense time, in total discretion. I am a beautiful, sensual woman, who can take the reins and control, if you have dreams you've never done don't be afraid to call to tell me about them and come to me you bring that world which attracts you but that you've never dared to visit, or if you are one of those who already has experimented with some Dominatrix I encourage you to come with me that don't be afraid I'm a dominatrix with lots of experience in this art I enjoy to fullness of the moment. Mystery there is charm in the art of BDSM pain pleasure lustful fantasies that lead to pleasure never experienced, you dare? I'm going to use you as my wrist, I can help you to transform into a beautiful woman who feel rich female sexy, like a whore.I'll tie you to take your nipples tighten them or with my whip you humble yourself to the point where you feel you tremble in my hands.I will give you my feet, my boots, my heels so you play with your tongue.

Example of things we can do

Bondage, correction, fetish games, the cult erotic mind games, jokes, strapon, strange experiments, CBT, flogging, fetish glove, control of breath, Golden shower, electricity, needles, candles breastfeeding orgasm denial your own sperm, spit. If something isn't in the list you can ask.
The Price for 30 min is 2000 Kr

for one hour is 3000

Strapon happy end nice Price..

Mobil : 070 065 03 73

1 attachment:
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)