About racial discrimination

This thread is awaiting approval. Once it gets accepted, others will be able to see it too.
Fantasy (@x) · 1 replies ·
The story is this: A few days ago I send text messages to several girls appointment time, but when I say that I can not speak English after it was rejected! (I did not say I was one from China, has been working for two years in Sweden boy) so I can only send text messages with the help of mobile phone translation software, I do not know what they were worried that I was the police or the bad guys or discriminatory language I do not speak English. I do not know how you treat this problem? More frequent in the world of human interaction today, I feel no need to discriminate against anyone. If you receive a text message from 072 *** 878 after please do not doubt that I am a good person, just want to have fun ~ Thank you《Do not know whether you have to see to understand, do not understand is not my mistake, is Google translation error. . .》
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)