Delete ALL unverified profiles

OP was removed · 28 replies ·
This is the best solution for everyone. I honestly have never understood why this is allowed?

I know like 4 ladies that have worked together and 3 of them used at least 2 unverified profiles, so its like 3*2=6

6 unverified profiles in total, does anyone here think this is a normal behavior? They lie about everything, pictures, services, age, yeah everything. Its really annoying when you go far and then see something you absolutely not expected.

They are just wasting our time, I've met the same idiots all over again like 4 times just because this option exists. There should only be "VERIFIED" profiles and nothing else. I can't see why its allowed to have unverified accounts? Really!?

So I ask the admins and moderators of this site, please make us all men a favor here, delete this stupid option called UNVERIFIED accounts once and for all.

Thanks !
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)