What I consider as good quality service and my 10.000kr+ of money's worth

TA (@ta) · 28 replies ·
I feel that I need to explain a few things for the girls that are looking for higher paying quality customers (and also for the guys out there, good and bad). And that want to get more customers. First of all, look at the girls that GET those quality customers and have 50 or 100+ reviews. What are THESE GIRLS doing differently? Why do you think THESE men, come back to these girls over and over again, hmm?? They put their back, energy, effort into an interaction (I'm not JUST talking about sex, but the whole experience of being WITH you, in the moment).

I don't know how others feel or think about this subject. But for me, what I consider good quality service is when I feel a woman wants this also, they don't rush (I almost never do less than 10 hours, just because of this). She feels comfortable and safe about being with you. Kissing and french kissing you. The loving girlfriend type play, you know (again, of course she can't do all this if you get like 1h or 30 min, c'mon guys, don't expect everything, by paying for 15 min). And girls, when someone pays you for a whole day 10, 15 20.000kr, deliver. I didn't waste 10 or 20.000kr on you to receive bad service. if I receive good service, I'm your customer for life, and I see this as an investment. That possibly means, 20, 40, 60, 100K...FOR YOU. Treat me well and I'll treat you well. When I get a shy girl I always try to make her feel safe and I talk alot to get her to open up. But personally I don't like shy girls, because they're oftentimes new to the business, and are not so comfortable of letting go, when we having sex.

Oftentimes Russians girls are the best, confident and know how to have a good time without being timid or shy and do everything (not always the case though). But when I drop 10.000kr+ on a girl for a full day, then I expect everything to be included, I expect quality of service, the full package. If you can't deliver, don't take the money.

I've been to a lot of girls, trying to recreate the same energy that I experienced with 2 of the
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)