Dangerous client !

Khriss Max (@khriss-max) · 5 replies ·
+46 76-417 72 64 Girls be awhere of this client ! Him text to girl to comme to His place or hotel , him whant to rape girls and stolen theire money , have a verry big knife and i thinck was more of His friends Waiting outside ! Tooday him called me , and i go to see him , we meet at this adeess Idholmsvägen 143 and him took be thru basement telling me His apartament is there ... as i ve seen somme apartaments to other clients like this i was going with him ... and when we arrived was just an basement , him pull me enside , then took out a verry big knife treathening me to give him all my money , lick me enside and try to rape me , i was lucky i know How to defense and when i catch the moment (because him was big aswell) i hit him and took the knife ! Even so , him fight back and i had to use the knife for a Little , to escape !!! Him was on drogs , and i thinck him was planinng to call His friends to rape or toogheder ... i was lucky i Could made it out ! Verry dangerous person ... take care !
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)