Hey.

Msdm · 53 replies ·
I am in a need of very serious advice.
I met a customer for one hour a few weeks ago.
I placed the condom on him And we had sex in doggy style ONLY. when sex was finished i got up And in my normal routine put a dress on, took baby wipes And turned to give him this. When i turn around he doesnt have a condom on , i start to panick scream, i put my hands inside my vagina wich is covered with sperm And he is just quiet. I Step on the floor to a condom without sperm , he apolozies And says that he did NOT notice anything it just felt good so he continued. Assures NOT to worry becouse he tests himself. I am now pregdant, even after going to the farmacy to get a plan B medicine. It did NOT work becouse i was ovulating. I contacted him And he apolozied again but refused to send money becouse people cant know who i am. And when i told him how selfish he was he blocked me becouse or thinking he is anonumous.no one has ever had sex with me without or even TRIED. Is it possible that a condome dissapears during sex without a man knowing? And why did he block me after i told him i am pregdant if he is innocent? I have now reported this to the police And it will be taken to court.
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)