Transcash?

shyjohn (@shyjohn) · 16 replies ·
Ok, so I asked a woman how much she wanted for her services, and the answer I got was so-and-so Euro in recharge transcash...

Now, my first thought was "Oh, so she wants money in advance?" and that is a nig no-no, at least for me. I know some in the US for example will accept gift cards/prepaid cards before going on a trip, and I kind of understand that, after all, just like we don't want to send money in advance and then get nothing, they don't want to spend time and money going somewhere only to have to go back empty handed, but at the same time this is a very common scam tactic.

I never actually asked when she expected me to give her said transfer, because it'd be one thing to do it once I meet her, but I have a sneaking suspicion she wants it before that. And also; money transfers can be traced, cash is better for me due to our lovely laws...

Thoughts?
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)