Robberrrr in malmo

Laura (@daniela) · 5 replies ·
you have to take care of the girls in the night of 10.06 o'clock 02.40 in the morning 3 masked people came over me and my girlfriend beat us and took us money and the phones .... call a swede (no longer remember phone number because my phone was stolen) go into the house after which he changes his mind and goes away in the next 2 minutes he calls back to the door (he does not leave the staircase of the block I have an intercom) and says he changed his mind in the house and when I want to lock the door gets big in front of the eek opening the door to the other 2 ..... very careful are 2 areabi who enter after and the Swedish who enter as a customer .... are the maximum 23-24 years high and weak ... .
Your comment

Premium Membership required

Our goal is to make this community less toxic but we also do understand that asking for an ID is not the way to go. Using the site is perfectly legal. Discussing things in a civilized manner is also legal. So if you really want to say something important, be serious by becoming a Premium Member first. Thank you for your understanding.

See Premium Membership options

{{cnum}} replies

Advertisement
Recently viewed profiles (how does it work?)